Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Diwali-- Festival of Lights


Its since march I haven't been to my hometown and had not booked tickets. Bangalore City to Hubli Junction--- buses and flights are always full during weekends........ Now its the time for my bad luck stars to shine a bit more...... some extra trains to Hubli, hundreds of buses and flight price goes to 7k for just 400 kms... how bull**** is that...

Finally i made a brave move to go to majestic to get bus/train to my hometown ... Checked out every bus and cursing my fate i went to KSRTC-- Advanced ticket booking counter.. and an unknown guy asked me ... kahan ja rahe ho bhai sab... Hubli... Sir Deluxe bus hai sir... sirf 400 rupai... Bus left majestic at 11 and it took 3 hour just to cross bangalore city border.. So finally left at 2 am.. and bus was hell.. deluxe ka naam barbaad kiya "Jai Bharti Travels" .. No Push back and speakers were damn noisy...

Had booked tickets to hubli and got down to haveri... then boarded a bus to gadag. When i got down at haveri i suddenly remembered that i had to book return ticket.... called up srk and hem both and was online with both till i got bad news from both that " Tickets Unavailable"... Chodo phir kya kar sakthe hai... Then... reached hometown at 11.. On the way i was reading " Love Story" by Erich Sehgal..... Nice book... having nice lines which turns u inside out.... Then Dad picked me up.... he was very happy to see me after 7 long months... Reached home got fresh and was ready for the battle..... Went to Shop ( Mera shop hai hometown mein... Home appliances ka) Customers on and on.. no time for myself and family.... Sunday was another hectic day. Arranged for pooja ... and returned back to home from shop at 1 at night..


Monday ---- Pooja Day... Got ready and had not shopped anything for myself to wear on this auspicious occasion and the saviour.. My dad came to my rescue... He had got shirt for me from Bangkok and one he gave me one more shirt which i had bought it for him... he he .... Unko sleeves chote ho rahe the.... Gaali diye aur bole... Tune jaan bhuch kar khud ke size ka laaya hai...


Pooja started at 1130 morning... and customer customer customer... Good sale , Despite of recession hitting smaller cities as well... And the main thing toh bhul hi gaya main...Tickets... Return tickets... Then at 8 pm i went to VRL travels and booked ticket from Hubli to Bangalore... Can u guess the price of the ticket... Three times the price of the ticket... 1000 bucks ... L21.. seat number... the last lower sleeper ... Mast humps, bumps... Made my journey... aweful........:(



Reached bangalore today at 7 and took bike from spoo's house and came to office at 10 AM........ Again...


started... My love life and work......


2 comments:

  1. Toote Dil ko leke baita hoon main uske intezaar mein,
    Roota hoon khud, hasta hoon khud uske yaad mein..
    The Demon Prince...

    http://shehzadamohak.blogspot.com/2009/07/toote-dil-ko-leke-baita-hoon-main-uske.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete