Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gift never stopped coming

Till Jan mid i was getting gifts... My best friend from Mumbai sent me a tshirt which had a frog picture on it.. Quoted " KISS ME" I am a PRINCE... pretty embarrassing but funny and looked gr8 on me... obviously would look good on me... One thing which brought tears in my eyes was the slam book ( u can call it as a biography) .. Viv sent to anju... she did her finest collage work... preity zinta pics pasted at the end of the book.. Every friend of mine wrote about me... how they felt when they first met me and now how they feel .. has that changed.. itna accha laga muje ... i literally cried like hell... ( bolte hai mard ko dard nai hota hai.. magar saala mard ke paas bhi dil hota hai). i remember that day when vivek gave me this book , i never expected that it would contain such wonderful moments which i have spent with frnz..

Har lamha usme khaid hai ... from the moment i joined iflex( now OFSS) till date..

Thanks to the friends who have given such nice moments in my life of friendship...
Thanks to all the support in my bad times
Thanks to all that love u showered on me when i needed...
Thanks a ton

2 comments:

  1. Dost hone ke naate, tujhe rulana mera farz tha. :P And cried lik hell is still an understatement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And man, tere itne frndz hain... only I know how much I roamed around getting it done... i know I must have missed a lot of your "fans" but I hope I have covered all the important ones :)

    ReplyDelete